Learn about Wales, Utah. Below you can find community information, including vital statistics, information on local schools as well as resources for finding real estate listings and homes for sale in Wales.
Wales (Sanpete) is four miles west of Chester on US-177.
Population (year 2000): 219. Estimated population in July 2005: 225 (+2.7% change)
Males: 115 (52.5%), Females: 104 (47.5%)
Median resident age: 26.3 years
Median household income: $35,313 (year 2000)
Median house value: $84,600 (year 2000)
Hospitals/medical centers near Wales:
- SANPETE VALLEY HOSPITAL (about 15 miles; MOUNT PLEASANT, UT)
- CENTRAL VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER (about 23 miles; NEPHI, UT)
- GUNNISON VALLEY HOSPITAL (about 25 miles; GUNNISON, UT)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Wales:
- SNOW COLLEGE (about 10 miles; EPHRAIM, UT; Full-time enrollment: 2,632)
- UTAH VALLEY STATE COLLEGE (about 55 miles; OREM, UT; FT enrollment: 14,182)
- BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY (about 61 miles; PROVO, UT; FT enrollment: 29,977)