Learn about Plain City, Utah. Below you can find community information, including vital statistics, information on local schools as well as resources for finding real estate listings and homes for sale in Plain City.
General Facts and Information
Plain City is a city in Weber County, in the Ogden-Clearfield metro area. The community is in the Mountain Standard time zone. The latitude of Plain City is 41.298N. The longitude is -112.085W. Elevation is 4,242 feet.
The estimated population, in 2003, was 3,932.
Median resident age: 27.1 years
Median household income: $57,601 (year 2000)
Median house value: $142,400 (year 2000)
Races in Plain City:
- White Non-Hispanic (96.5%)
- Hispanic (2.0%)
- Two or more races (1.1%)
- American Indian (0.7%)
- Other race (0.6%)
- Ancestries: English (34.9%), German (11.8%), Danish (7.4%), United States (7.1%), Irish (4.3%), Dutch (4.2%).
Hospitals/medical centers near Plain City:
- MCKAY-DEE HOSPITAL CENTER (about 13 miles; OGDEN, UT)
- OGDEN REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (about 13 miles; OGDEN, UT)
- BRIGHAM CITY COMMUNITY HOSP (about 15 miles; BRIGHAM CITY, UT)
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Plain City:
- OGDEN-HINCKLEY (about 10 miles; OGDEN, UT; ID: OGD)
- HILL AFB (about 15 miles; OGDEN, UT; ID: HIF)